- Infant age 0 - 2 (below 3 years old) can enter free of charge.
- The voucher is open date and valid for 30 days from the date of purchase
- To use: you can walk in, but best to confirm the capacity via WhatsApp during current Stabilisation phase.
Onsen Bathing Etiquette:
- Put your clothes, belongings, Jinbei/Yukata and bath towel in your locker in the changing room. Bring only your small modesty towel.
- Onsen is to be enjoyed naked. Do not wear swimsuit or any other types of clothing in the onsen. Request for disposable underwear if uncomfortable.
- Please shower before entering.
- Please sit down while washing yourself, and prevent spraying around. Wash down your area clean and tidy after bathing.
- Keep your key with you at all times, and return to the receptionist when checking out. Joya Onsen Cafe will not be held responsible for any stollen/missing items.
- For sanitary purposes, do not soak your modesty towel in the onsen.
- Keep your hair away from onsen water. Tie up long hair with rubber band or shower cap.
- Always keep and eye on your children and friend around you, to ensure they are feeling well.
- Rinse off sweat after sauna as well as before going to cold pool, vice versa.
- Be careful of slippery floor, do not run around in the onsen area, and no swimming inside the onsen.
- To avoid dehydration, drink enough water during and after onsen.
- Keep the environment peaceful and quiet. Do not disturb others, make loud noises or any inappropriate behaviors.
- Wipe your body dry before coming out of the dressing room.
- No phones, computers or any electrical devices is allowed in the dressing room.
- Please put your used towels (big and small) as well as jinbei/yukata into the respective laundry bags.
Please refrain from taking photos or videos inside the onsen and dressing room. if you see anyone using a phone, please report them to the counter staff.
Warnings & Precautions Do not enter onsen If:
- If your physical condition is suitable for onsen and DO NOT show up drunk. Avoid entering and onsen if you are at very high risk for heart disease or are undergoing cancer treatment.
- Do not go if you have any blood, pus, sores, or other bodily fluids that you cannot control. Do not go if you have infectious disease or virus.
- Do not enter onsen when menstruating for the sake of your own health and hygiene of others
- Women who have recently given birth should not use onsen to avoid the risk of infection. Women who have suffered a recent miscarriage should consult with their doctor first. Take extra caution on the slippery floors if pregnancy makes you feel unbalanced or dizzy.
- If you are allergic to any ingredients used in the baths do not use the onsen.
Safety & Precautionary Measures:
- Based on latest Covid-19 Regulations as of 22 November 2021. Maximum in groups of five.
- Partially / Non vaccinated: Must always wear mask (including onsen). No dining in allowed.
- Exception allowed if customers take PET test 24 hours prior to the visit (must be presented at counter).
- Fully Vaccinated: Mask is optional inside the onsen, and dining is allowed.
- Children aged 12 and above must be fully vaccinated to dine in.
- Children aged 6 and above must wear a mask
No entry allowed for groups of more than 2 pax, with the exception of family members under the same household given the following conditions:
- To sit separately in groups of 2 when dining in (both parents must be fully vaccinated)
- Private onsen allowed, given that family members split themselves into groups of 2 (or 1) and take turns to use the onsen within the 1.5 hour time limit. Family members of 3 pax and above are not allowed to use the private onsen together at any one time.
How many people are allowed at a time?
A maximum of 15 pax in each gender for the public onsen.
A maximum of 14 pax is allowed for the cafe.
Feel free to call us to check the crowd.
Once confirmed, no cancellation or amendments to your booking will be allowed.